Dear NFC and Court South members,
Your health has always been and will continue to be our first priority. We believe it is important to communicate the steps we are taking to keep the entire community safe with direction from the CDC.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- We have increased our cleaning procedures on top of our deep cleaning performed each night to include sweeps throughout the day solely dedicated to disinfecting and cleaning the surfaces in the club with which members, guests, and employees are most frequently in contact with to reduce exposure to germs.
- We use “Maxim Facility +” for cleaning. This is a hospital-grade germicidal cleaner and disinfectant. This is the same product used in hospitals and Knox County Schools.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
- Wash your hands before and after a workout with hot, soapy water for 20 SECONDS (roughly the happy birthday song twice through).
- Make sure to wipe down equipment handles and grips with spray bottles and paper towels provided before and after use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you feel the need to cough or sneeze please do so into your flexed elbow/shirt. If you cover your mouth with your hands, immediately wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
It is important to remember that everything we’ve read and heard indicates that COVID-19 is a respiratory virus and is transmitted through respiratory droplets. It’s important to understand that it is not transmitted through sweat.
Our intention is not to cause any undue concern, as the CDC has indicated that risk to the general American public remains low. However, we will continue to vigilantly monitor the evolving situation and make decisions to ensure we can meet our obligations to our community and maintain the health and well-being of our employees, members, and guests.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone safe and clean.
– Sincerely, The NFC Family